Streaming KARI works best in a modern browser that supports HTML5 audio and AAC audio.
Supported browsers include recent versions of:
- Mozilla Firefox (Requires Windows 7 or later, also works on mobile)
- Google Chrome (including mobile)
- Apple Safari (including mobile)
- Opera (excludes Opera Mini on mobile)
- Microsoft Edge (Requires Windows 10)
- Amazon Silk for Amazon devices
Internet Explorer 9 (and above) is supported, but for the best audio quality we recommend a browser above. Please allow up to 30 seconds for the media player to connect when using Internet Explorer.
Some Misc. Tips:
- Unsure what browser you’re currently using? Visit whatbrowser.org to easily find out.
- If you are noticing that your web stream seems to have gotten out of sync with what should be airing at a given time, try clearing your browser cache (How To), and then refreshing the page.
If you are still having issues after ensuring you are running a supported browser or device as listed here, you can email us using the contact form below and we will try and help you with your issue.